Safety

  • WHY WE STEPPED BACK
    100% Natural is Our Aim 100% – When we first started out 100% natural was our number one aim. Although 99.9% of our products are natural, (safety of our customers is most important) the other 0.1% is due to our colours. Our colours are a mimic of nature the safer way. “Natural Identical,” meaning … Read more
  • SKIN PATCH TESTING
    PATCH TESTING is a method of testing a new skin care product or ingredient to see if it will work for your unique skin. It is always recommended to do a skin patch test. This will help you avoid possible adverse reactions such as allergies or skin irritants to new products or ingredients. Wash … Read more

Subscribe

* indicates required



/

( mm / dd )